If I Had The Money......

This post is entirely dedicated to all the things i would get if truly I had the money!!! I've been wanting to do this particular one for a while but so many things got in the way, alas, here it is sha..........i hope y'all luuuurves it and if there are any rich folks reading this and feeling philantrophic pls, buy one of them for me and i'll love you forever. i swear. lol! Enjoy!!!!


Range Rover
















ok. how sexy is this thing??? like i can't really talk cuz just looking at it is a bit orgasmic for me. I don't know what it is as I don't usually go gaga over cars but naaa........seriously look at it!!! It also costs 21m naira apparently. Now a friend of mine recently told me he's getting this car and gosh you can't imagine all the things I put on the table as barter in just driving around the car with him. Yea...that bad. To all those expecting me to reel off a list of motor mumbo jumbo about specs and all that, sorry but you are going to be disappointed. this is where it ends. sexy car........


Ford Thunderbird













Ok. I didn't mean to talk about two cars but i just thought why not! The Ford T-Bird is my favorite car of all time. They stopped making them in like 2005 i think and I was sooo crushed as they've been my dream for a while and even still in this lifetime I will own a tbird oh, gba be! They're actually not very expensive for a car at about $40 to 50,000, I still can't afford it so I'm putting it on my if i had money list.....ah....one day TBird Retro Generation, one day....


Royal Oak Offshore Lady Alinghi Chronograph






















Just from the name sef you go know say too much efeezy meeeehn! I love this watch o! I've liked Audemars Piguet watches since my days in Ottawa, and then of course strolling down Copley Plaza in downtown Boston. Anyhoo, this baby will only set me back about $24,000! Not too much abi? LOL! but 'is beaurriful non?

Samsung G800














This is one of Samsung's new phone and yeeeeees, that's a 5.0 megapixel camera. I love Samsung since I bought a flip one last year that armed robbers stole from me just a few months after so since then i've been crazy for Samsungs and then I found this one. Plus I like G600 as well. so if anyone looooooooooves me. this is it. well after the Nokia E61i
Nokia E61i






















I actually love this phone and I've been coveting it for quite some time now. First my colleague in the office I had it and I fell in love with it. Then when I was going to buy my ill-fated Samsung described above I saw it but was advised against it as per the E61 then didn't have a camera phone. And then this version came out and since then i've been seriously dreaming and fantasizing about it. The phone costs about N60,000 here. Now that's some serious change so "o gba riro" u know. I've almost bought it several times but I come to my senses very soon after and forget about it. I'm still looking for someone to buy me this phone or the IPhone. Thanks. Much Love.


Burj al-Arab Hotel, Dubai















Of course everyone has heard of the Burj al-Arab hotel in Dubai. We all also know it's the only 7 star hotel in the world currently (though a few others a being built in the same Dubai even an underwater hotel...........ok, so anyway...) I sha dream of visiting this place and staying there at least once before I kpai. It just seems like one of those things that would be just special once in a long while kinds of thing. You only live once abi?


W Hotel



My favorite hotel brand is Westin. I love their Heavenly Sleeper beds and if you've slept in one you'll know exactly what I mean. They always advertise it as sleeping on clouds and it kinda feels like that. Anyhoo, W hotel is an even posher hotel from the Starwood Hotels group of hotels and I've been obsessed ever since I found out about it. It's described as "uber-chic" and has all kinds of extras plus it's kinda like the hotel brand of choice for celebrities. I started falling in love with hotels when I started finding out I could stay at really good ones for cheap at http://www.hotwire.com/ LOL! My favorite W is actually the one in New York on Times Square. I always dream of staying there but i'm sure it's at least $400 per night (come to think of it that's how much you pay at Eko Hotels oh...........thieves!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stayed at the Westin L.A last month. The views were nice but other than that, it was not special.

Now the Range, can we TALKKKKKKKKK? I'm still in 2 minds about the range and my BMW 6 series (con'verb) though...I think the 6 series clinches it by a narrow margin still. Of course, it's only a measly £65,000

Coral

PassionIsRed said...

ohhhh the Range! it is the love of my life!!! i get excited wen I see it pass. I've told my bf that if he ever comes n picks me from the airport in...or anywhere for that matter..in fact if he buys me a Range, i will totally love him for life!!!(not that I dnt already....but the Range could seal the deal kpam!)

i'm off to go n ogle it some more!!