Donde Estan Los Ladrones






















Alrighty people, i have tons of pics about 100, but i'm finding it hard to resize them and then upload them because of the speed of my internet connection soo.....sorry but these like two pics will have to do :( !!!

In other news..........got robbed at gunpoint last week wednesday on what I think was falomo bridge. Well, never had a gun pointed at my cranium so it was an experience. I was quite shaken for the day (incident was at 8pm) and then the trauma set in so I started to sleep with a golf club by my bedside (cuz my bag had my pay slip in it with my address et al.) anyhoo.......life must go on right?....right???

Man, i need a vacation...

6 comments:

Dami said...

nice pics

thank God you are safe

Mamarita said...

I want to go to tinapa....It looks beautiful.....haaaaaaa

wow! God is great, I hope the thieves didn't take anything from ya.

SET said...

Sorry to hear that, but better to hear to hear that you are ok.

Anonymous said...

sorry abt ur robbery!9ja is one really scary place

bibi said...

sorry abt the horrible incident..Thank God ure all right..

Yankeenaijababe said...

u sure do need a vacation...........nice pixtures though. At least , you are still alive. Thank God for that.