Stolen Again!!

I'm stealing this from TMinx again....i think i may have done it before though but why not:

1.What time did you get up this morning? 6:15am


2. Diamonds or pearls? Hmm...this one is hard oh!!! Ok....i'll go for diamonds, but ONLY after i've had lots of pearls. or maybe i'll get pearls with a diamond pendant?!!? yea...i like that


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Probably Spiderman


4. What is your favorite TV show? Gilmore Girls, i can't miss that show

5. What did you have for breakfast? Toast....(i won't tell you from where...)


6. What is your middle name? Temitope. for some reason everyone at the company clinic has refused to call me Lola. i don't know why.

7. What is your favorite cuisine/meal? Well, I love Pad Thai.

8. What foods do you dislike? Indian, i should tell you of the last (absolute last) indian restaurant I went to and what i saw the chef doing....

9. Your favorite Potato chip? i don't eat these...

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Robin Thicke and B'Day (bootleg version with close to every damn good song beyonce ever made along with of course the songs of bday), Tuface Idibia

11. What kind of car do you drive? right...moving along.

12. Favorite sandwich? probably chicken hummus...or if shawarma counts

13. What characteristics do you despise? Unkind people, arrogance and self-centeredness

14. Favorite item of clothing? One of my ankara outfits for sure.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Seychelles Island, or some Eastern European country.

16. What color is your bathroom? Pink....yup!

17. Favorite brand of clothing? BCBG, Banana Republic, Gap....those are the only ones I KNOW for sure i'd pick and just wear, no complaints.

18. Where would you want to retire? i've never thought of that before......uhm....canada or europe.

19. Favorite time of day? Morning


20. Where were you born? Lagos, Nigeria


21. Favorite sport(s) to watch? Football, u know, the one that counts......NFL!!! let the america bashing begin....


22. Who do you least expect to respond to this? It doesn't really matter now does it?


23. Person you expect to respond first? Ditto


24. What laundry scent do you use? Doesn't everyone use downy or bounty??? but no downy in Nigeria that i've found anyway....everything is persil.

25. Coke or Pepsi? I'm not a soft drinks person

26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Morning person


27. What size shoe do you wear? promise not to scream?!?! Size 11 American. and watever that is anywhere else.

28. Do you have pets? NOpe, used to have a cat called Lulu Chiquita


29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I'm nutty over someone/something/some project

30. What did you want to be when you were little? Bacteriologist and Pediatrician

31. Favorite Candy Bar? Kit Kat or Twixt

32. What is your best childhood memory? i don't know man....i just remember i was quite happy as a little child oh! once pre-puberty hit it was trouble.


33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Bingo Attendant, Plus Size Lingerie Sales Attendant, Receptionist, Market Researcher, Marketing Database Assistant, Marketing Information Manager

34. What color/type underwear are you? Something pink or yellow i'm sure

35.Nicknames: as if i would say.

36. Piercings ? One in each ear


37. Eye color? Brown


38. Ever been to Africa? duh, i live here...


39. Ever been toilet papering or rolling? I think so, probably at halloween.

40. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes


41. Been in a car accident? Minor, baby ones...recently though a trailer and i mean a HUGE trailer grazed off the side of my friend's car and I was in it. I was soo scared but dude was chill.....that ish scared me!

42. Croutons or bacon bits? Ewww...i hate bacon! Croutons please...

43.Favorite day of the week? Wednesday! don't ask me why, i've just always liked it

44. Favorite restaurant? I'm assuming in Lagos right? Marco Polo. I also like Pattaya but give me Yellow Chili anytime, that's my second home :o)


45. Favorite flower? Sunflowers

46. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or Mint Chocolate Chip

47. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Lol.......once so far!

48. What color is your bedroom carpet? Brown


49. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Again?!?!

50. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? My last email was from AC Nielsen (drats!)

51. Which stores would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't have a credit card but.......H&M cuz i'll be able to buy plenty of cool stuff, Banana Republic just cuz i'm a banana republic whore.

52. What do you do most often when you are bored? Read, and i mean read everything....oh and also SUDOKU!!!


53. Bedtime? 10pm, if no light and i've got to turn off the generator, lol. otherwise depends on what's on tv.

54. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Blah...


55. Last person you went to dinner with? A friend

56. What are you listening to right now? Robin Thicke, Lost Without You. this song means a lot to me.

57. What is your favorite color? Forest Green


58. Lake, Ocean or river? Ocean...a la Beyonce and JayZ off the Amalfi Coast...

59. How many tattoos do you have? None. But i'm really thinking of it now, how come everyone I meet has one or two?!?! When I was younger I wanted the hieraglyphic sign for destiny in the crook of my back but now I think i want the playboy logo......LOL (how my priority has changed over the years!!!!)

60. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg of course! trust me, I can explain that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lola pls check out my page or miss okpeke's page on the upcoming blogville idol contest...Will u be interested?pls say yes!we just trying to spice up stuff on blogville....